I qualified as a beauty therapist in 2000 from Chichester College, West Sussex and before starting my own business I worked as a therapist within beauty salons, before moving up to manage a salon for four years. I then worked as an account manager for a major skincare company, helping salons all over the south of England to develop their businesses and training therapists.
In March 2009, I decided to make a welcome return to ‘hands-on’ treatments.
My qualifications are as follows……
Chichester College of Arts Science and Technology 2000
- City and Guilds NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 3
- City and Guilds NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 2
- IIHHT Theatrical Make Up Diploma
- IIHHT Sports Massage Diploma
- IIHHT Remedial Massage Diploma
- IIHHT Body Massage Certificate
- Salon System Fibreglass / Silk Nail Systems
- Salon System Professional Eyelash Perming
- Lash Perfect Eyelash Extensions
- Phytomer and Mary Cohr Face & Body Treatments
- Gatineau Paris Face & Body Treatments
- Ionithermie Face & Body Training
- Californian Tan / Fake Bake 2005 – Spray Tanning
- Certificate in Excellence in Spa Therapy – Face and Eyes (Elemis Spa Therapy 2003)
- Certificate of excellence – Body and Aroma spa (Elemis Spa Therapy 2003)
- Crystal Clear 2003 Certificate in Microdermabrasion and Oxygen Facials
- CACI International 2002 Face & Body Lifting
- Guinot Institute Paris 2001 Hydradermie, Beaute Neuve and Liftosome Facials.